There re so many places in India where you can open your center. Especially below location selecteds by ITC to do business. Let’s have a look at them;
- North:- Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South:- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East:-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West:-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central:-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories:-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu
ITC Limited, a name that is associated with almost the entire population of India. We are talking here, not shareholders, but customers who use ITC products. Indian Tobacco Company Limited or ITC is an Indian Organization company. Therefore, it is said to be a big Multinational and Multi-industry Company. In addition, ITC is said to be a major Group in India’s major private sector, which works in 5 different business sectors. Take food, personal care, branded apparel, cigarettes, hotels, agri-business, or IT, ITC has a presence in every field. The company, which started as a tobacco company on August 24, 1910, is today the country’s largest diversified company. It has many shareholders but at present its chief chairman is SanjeevPuri. Its last year’s earnings were 52000 thousand crores. ITC is controlled by a Corporate Group , which is called a Group of India ‘s major private sector. The group operates in five different trading sectors.
Here we have provided you with information about ITC. If you are receiving any questions or thoughts related to this information, or want to get any other information related to it, you can wipe through the comment box, we are waiting for the feedback and suggestions you have made or if you like the information, then do not forget to comment share. Thank you!